17 March 2009

While waiting for nap time to end so we can go outside...

I'm eating peanut butter right out of the jar, with a spoon. Yes, I'm double dipping. Don't tell Aaron. In my defense, however, I was feeling lightheaded and figured that I needed a quick infusion of protein. There was nothing I could do.

Karis escaped from the nursery today during MOPS. She headed right for the room I was in. That kid loves me. Such a momma's girl. She gets so excited when she sees me - it totally makes my day.

Kayla loves me but in a completely different way. Our relationship is complicated, to say the least. :)

I hear Karis throwing things out of her crib and calling me (she calls me Ma. Not "mommy" or "mama" - Ma. Like in Little House on the Prairie).

Anyway. Enjoy the gorgeous weather, Michiganders!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

that better not be the same peanut butter jar aaron will use tomorrow night when he eats his delicious pb, crackers and honey!!!!!

L0r@ said...

My mom used to call those "Peanut Butter Lollipops." They are a great way to get instant protein! :D

Netta said...

"What, you eat straight out of the peanut butter jar?" says the lady who is quickly twisting the lid on the the milk jug and shoving it into the frig before anyone realizes that there was no glass involved in that refreshing gulp! :)