14 August 2009

Back from vacation...sort of....

We're technically still taking vacation time...however, we're back from Florida. We had a wonderful time at both General Council and on vacation. To quote Kayla, "All of my dreams came true!" More on that later because I really just want to take a nap while the girls are down. Let's just say the flight home yesterday drained a lot of life from this old girl...an hour delay on the tarmac and lack of circulating air do not bode well with The Snookie Bear.

So, I'm just getting caught up on laundry and blogs and thought I'd leave you with this particularly adorable piece of footage shot from a Chick-Fil-A in Orlando (Karis was excited about the following: going to see Mickey Mouse, tormenting her grandmother by calling her Papa, and referring to her father as Aaron instead of "Daddy"). Don't you wish Michigan had a Chick-Fil-A? I do.


2 comments:

Scrapingirl said...

That is to funny. I don't think my kids ever called by our "real" names. I'm glad you guys had a good time in Florida. Disney Rocks!
BTW, I did'nt know you had a blog. I love blogging!! Since I can't scrapbook, this is the next best thing.

ninabunk said...

ok i looked at all ur pics on facebook, and we need to talk!! we are going in november and debating doing the cinderalla meal. sooooo i need the inside scoop!!!