03 May 2010

Monday Mumblings...

What I did over the weekend:

1. Attended The 2nd Annual Green Acres Mother/Daughter Hoedown at Kayla's school. It was SO much fun and so well done by the school! (Notice our matching shirts).



2. Made cards and goodie bags with Kayla for some special people.

3. Began an amazing day at Freedom Christian with a fine cup of House Blend. Ended it with lunch and a couple of precious missionaries. Lots of good stuff in between.

What I am doing this week:

1. Enjoying the sunshine with my ladies.

2. Writing and studying.

3. Chillin' at MOPS.

4. Rockin' a playdate or two.

5. Blowin' it up with my Life Group.

What I am NOT doing this week:

1. Writing/sending out the Engage e-newsletter. I'm too focused on my message for Sunday. Sorry ladies! Maybe next week!

2. Cleaning my house.

3. Getting irritated with my children.

Which Scripture I am LOVING:

"God's loves is meteoric,
His loyalty astronomic,
His purpose titanic,
His verdicts oceanic.
Yet in his largeness, nothing gets lost;
Not a man, not a mouse slips through the cracks!"
Psalm 36:5-6 The Message


Have a great day!

No comments: