28 October 2010

My little potty trained pirate...

A couple of weeks ago, I announced that I was beginning round two of potting training Karis.

You'll be happy to know that a fully potty trained nearly 3 year old lives in my house (or not...and I'm just deluding myself into thinking that you all care about the mundane details of my life). And she loves to tell random strangers that she pooped in the toilet and has Curious George underwear.

And while it so great that I no longer have to buy diapers, my favorite part of this whole potty trained thing is the way her pants fit her now. Each time she bends down we get at least 3 inches worth of a half-moon.

3 comments:

Jen@Scrapingirl said...

HA!! I loved the way they had droopy drawers after they finally learned. Congrats on saving money. :) Now the diaper money can pay for chocolate. :) You need a reward also.

Lisa said...

What kids say can have two outcomes, one of embarrassment and one of laughter. Enjoy every moment, it goes so fast.

Jaremy said...

Landon has pirate underwear that he loves. Funny just cause Karis wants to be a pirate. Ok then...