28 March 2011

Here we go again...Monday...

Outside my window...a big fat robin. Seriously. Big. Fat.

I am thinking...that the crabbiness is out of control today.

I am thankful for...a wonderfully relaxing, stress-free week with my family.

From the kitchen...absolutely nothing.

I am wearing...a hoodie and fleece pants - yet again.

I am creating...hot dogs and nachos for dinner. Gourmet dining at it's finest.

I am going...to bed early tonight.

I am reading... So Long, Insecurity...

I am hoping...to get stuff done this week.

I am hearing...the dryer buzzer letting me know that I have clean towels.

Around the house...my kids are watching The Electric Company. Don't you just love Manny Spamboni?

One of my favorite things...Manny Spamboni. Of course.

A few plans for the rest of the week: EACH Prayer Meeting, hanging out with Miss Brenda, lots of little "to do" items not worth listing/boring you with.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing:

I have a whole bunch of these types of photos - they occur when Kayla thinks she's being sneaky and decides to use Photo Booth when I'm not looking...



But this is what happens when I am supervising, so I don't know which is worse:


1 comment:

Netta said...

Jaime! Your thoughts are so fun to read... and the way you organized this post is SO cool!
HUGs!