14 March 2011

It's Monday Again...let's keep it simple...

Wow. Two Simple Monday posts in a row...must mean I'm a bad blogger.

Oh, well. Sometimes such is life. Here we go:

Outside my window...sunshine!!!! Maybe??? Just maybe??? I won't get my hopes up. A weather letdown did make me cry a few weeks ago. Literally.

I am thinking...that I have a lot of laundry to do...and I need to clean my house. Luckily, the weekend's milk jug leakage gave me a jump start on the kitchen.

I am thankful for...my husband. He's such a good man. A nearly perfect husband. A wonderful father. And an amazing disciple of Christ.

From the kitchen...full fridge and pantry. I saved $60 on my groceries plus got 20 Box Tops for Education.

I am wearing...jeans and a Wayne State hoodie...yeah, I wore the same outfit to a meeting at church last night. But it was only for a few hours, so it's still clean.

I am creating...nothing! I finished the art boards!

I am going...to pick up Kayla later. But that's it. I have too much to do around the house today. (So I why am I online? Apparently I'm an addict.)

I am reading...I managed to read a couple more pages in Decision Points! LOL! But I'm also reading something else that's kind of kicking my rear emotionally. Yikes.

I am hoping...to totally rock this week with minimal episodes of impatience on my part.

I am hearing...the swishing of the washing machine.

Around the house...dirt and dust are awaiting my intervention.

One of my favorite things...Babybel cheese.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Bible Study, proofread/edit a website, purchase a Shark Steam Mop (if I can talk Aaron into it), Life Group, Sectional Council, Fine Arts Festival in GR.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing:

Boo Boo at her finest - Christmas 2008. She thought she was so funny. So did I.

No comments: