06 June 2011

Attempting to keep it simple today....

A lot going on this week so this may be all ya get!

Outside my window...SUN! And NO RAIN! Even though I got my car washed yesterday...I thought for sure that would doom us all.

I am thinking...that I am so glad I got up early to spend time with Jesus.

I am thankful for...the school year winding down.

From the kitchen...freshly, cut fruit...the smell of brownies...dough for the Haman's Ears chillin' in the fridge...Yep, that's all for you Bible Study ladies!

I am wearing...a grey T-shirt and shorts.

I am creating...a huge mess in my house in an effort to organize and plan the things I've got going on this week.

I am going...to pick up Kayla later. Already been to Target and Meijer.

I am reading...I finally finished Outliers! I'm trying not to start The Priest's Graveyard! I'm supposed to wait until we're on vacation for that one...we'll see how that goes.

I am hoping...that my Haman's Ears turn out alright.

I am hearing...absolutely nothing and that makes me slightly nervous. Nothing good can come of a silent Karis.

Around the house...organized piles of things that need to get done.

One of my favorite things...Herr's peanut butter filled pretzel nuggets.

A few plans for the rest of the week: prepare for and attend Bible Study on Tuesday; prepare for and attend Life Group on Wednesday; clean the house; weed the yard; plan, shop for and prepare for Metro East Pastors' Wives Breakfast on Saturday and attend various Graduation Open Houses this weekend.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing:

Remember that ridiculous cake I baked for Kayla's birthday? Here's a picture of it. I hope my Haman's Ears turn out better! Ha!

1 comment:

Netta said...

-You cake is adorable!
-how awesome that the pastor's wives in your area are getting together
-the format of this post is GREAT!

HUGS