29 August 2011

A simple disaster....

Outside my window...sunniness.

I am thinking...that I always seem to have trouble with the Warren Parks & Rec Department website. Maybe I should just over come my social anxiety and call these people to enroll my kids instead of using the website.

I am thankful for...Frank Sinatra as the "on hold" music.

From the kitchen...coffee

I am wearing...an old FAF T-shirt and hideous fleece pants. Just staying consistent in horrifying my readership.

I am creating...ORGANIZATION. Each week I'm tackling a project in my house that is in dire need of reorg.

I am going...hopefully to Meijer some time today. Sheesh.

I am reading...nothing at the moment. I'm taking a break.

I am hoping...to eventually get off the phone and get out of this house!

I am hearing...the rumblings of discontentment from above - I think the kids are ready for me to get off the phone and out of this house as well.

Around the house...(see above)

One of my favorite things...a really cool pink pen I found recently.

A few plans for the rest of the week: getting the kids registered for various extracurricular activities, prep for Lioness Arising, Staff Work Away...

Here is picture for thought I am sharing:

Toothlessness...




No comments: