15 August 2011

Simple minds...simple pleasures...

Outside my window...was a beautiful, sunny day. But I was too unconscious to enjoy it as I had to haul everyone out of bed at the crack of dawn to follow Aaron to drop his car off at the dealership to get some aesthetic, warranty work done on his car. In my pajamas.

I am thinking...about how unmotivated I am to get back into the swing of real life after a week in Lexington at my brother-in-law and sister-in-law's cottage.

I am thankful for...that I didn't get pulled over or in an accident this morning, because I'm pretty sure I forgot to brush my teeth.

From the kitchen...emptiness. I really need to get to the grocery store.

I am wearing...plaid flannel pajama pants and an old T-shirt with the word Freedom superimposed over the number 76 on it. (My mom bought it for me years ago. She thought it was cool to buy me stuff that "corresponded to my life." Freedom is the church we pastor and '76 is the year of my birth. My mom was kind of weird like that.)

I am creating...I'm done creating for a while.

I am going...to Meijer, if I can ever drag myself into the shower.

I am reading...ughh...this has been a problem. I started one book a few weeks ago and it was really good. But I had to stop reading it because it got gross. I hate when that happens. So I started a different one, and it's just really stupid, even by my very low "sci-fi standards." I'm so disappointed. And I'm pleading the fifth on the titles of these books.

I am hoping...to find a better book. Oh, and to get a lot done this week in the way of planning, promoting, launching Freedom's Fall women's Bible study.

I am hearing...Phineas & Ferb.

Around the house...are people in their pajamas.

One of my favorite things...MY KEURIG COFFEE MAKER!!! A wonderful, beautiful person from church gave it to me!!!

A few plans for the rest of the week: Oh you know...the stuff-of-life that everyone has going on.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing:

This just makes me laugh...

1 comment:

WellerFamily said...

Just saw this now - I can't stop laughing at that picture of Kayla! :) Where in the world is this? hahaha