23 January 2012

Simple Monday posts help motivate me...

Outside my window...melting snow and warmer temperatures which mean potential progress.

I am thinking...about how annoyed I get the first few days after a haircut that entails "face framing layers" because the shortest layer above my left eyebrow is never long enough to tuck behind my ear. I don't like not being able to get my hair off my face.

I am thankful for...LATE START MONDAYS.

From the kitchen...not a whole lot. I am letting a few bananas over-ripen so I can make bread one of these days.

I am wearing...pajamas. Yes, still. And, yes, I took Kayla to school in them. And yes, even on Late Start Monday I couldn't manage to get dressed before leaving the house. Don't judge me.

I am creating...a potentially moneymaking idea.

I am going...nowhere today.

I am reading...nothing right now. I have a few on books on my "to read" shelf, but I just haven't started them yet.

I am hoping...for days above 32 degrees so more "progress" can be made.

I am hearing...the washing machine. Woo hoo! Clean underwear. Finally. I'm kidding. That never gets old. Or maybe it does for you. Not for me.

Around the house...Toy Story toys, Disney Junior on the TV, my various folders of stuff I'm working on.

One of my favorite things...This mug. Whoa! I've never taken a picture of something in PhotoBooth with wording. Its backward! LOL!


A few plans for the rest of the week: laundry, various administrative tasks (women's ministry stuff), Bible Study tomorrow, Life Group Wednesday, swimming lessons Thursday, Winter Blast this weekend and 24 Hour Prayer Flood on Saturday.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing:
This is my nephew Dylan. He and his brother, Carson, were staying with us the day their youngest brother, Levi, was born. I said to him, "Do something silly." And this is what I got. (By the way, we refer to this bedroom as "the room pink threw up in." It's Kayla's).

No comments: