06 January 2012

Testing...1...2...3....Is this thing on?

This movie quote made me laugh - not that there was anything funny about the movie as a whole...just this quote: "Blogging isn't writing. It's graffiti with punctuation."

So here I am again, tagging the internet.

It's been a while, so here's a holiday summary for you in case you were waiting anxiously on the edge of your seat:
Whirlwind of insanity, family and fun

It is good to be back in a normal routine again, even if that normal routine includes a daily jaunt on the treadmill. I want to know when this boost of energy one is suppose to get from exercising kicks in. This has never been the case for me. Ever. It just makes me more tired - if that's even possible since I am convinced that I am the most perpetually tired person in the world.

In 2012, I resolve to participate in internet graffiti twice a week, providing that I have something "worth" writing about. We'll see how that goes.

In the meantime, I have to go run on my hamster wheel treadmill. Hopefully, Ray LaMontagne will make the time go by fast,

No comments: