13 February 2012

It's Monday again! In case you forgot...

Outside my window...sunshine! Again! Yay!

I am thinking...that I'm so tired of being tired...

I am thankful for...coffee

From the kitchen...baked pita chips

I am wearing...a blue long sleeve T-shirt and black fleece pants

I am creating...a system to organize school papers

I am going...to Bible Study tomorrow!!

I am reading...just finished reading two books this past week. Go me!

I am hoping...to get caught up from spending the weekend getting behind. LOL!

I am hearing...the washer and dryer. Looks like I'll be spending the evening folding laundry - and watching Alcatraz.

Around the house...Valentine's goodies that need to be assembled into gifts for my family.

One of my favorite things...

A few plans for the rest of the week: Bible Study prep, Bible Study, various other administrative ministry stuff, Preschool-at-home throughout the week, Story Hour, Nursery duty, Swimming Lessons, Mother Daughter PJ Party at school, MiWomen meeting (my feet are the black ballet flats),

Here is picture for thought I am sharing:
These are the ladies of the MiWomen team. I love this photo because we all look so hardcore...

1 comment:

Work in progress said...

So hardcore, you should start a band! ;)