06 February 2012

Why can't I seem to get dressed by a decent time...even on Late Start Mondays???

Outside my window...beautiful sunshine! This winter has been wonderful for keeping the season blues away!

I am thinking...that I need to get Karis and I dressed soon because my dad will be here in a bit to babysit.

I am thankful for...printer ink. Yep. Printer ink.

From the kitchen...the sad and distant memory of some delicious cupcakes that a friend delivered to my home last night.

I am wearing...don't worry about it.

I am creating...some diabolical schemes. MUAHAHAAHHAAA!!! Just kidding. Just putting together some various ministry plans.

I am going...to the doctor's office for something that I've been putting off for a year.

I am reading...nothing. I need a new book.

I am hoping...I don't have an anxiety attack in the doctor's office waiting room. LOL.

I am hearing...Karis pretending she is a character from Octonauts.

Around the house...small piles of things that need to be put away and laundry that needs to be folded and put away.

One of my favorite things...I think I need an intervention.

A few plans for the rest of the week: meeting tonight (really excited about this one!), "preschool-at-home" with Karis (that's an entire blog post in and of itself), Story Hour at the Library, Life Group, Karis's first dentist appointment (pray for us), Swimming lessons, movie wtih a friend, Kayla's art class.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing:
My kids eating Easy Bake Oven Goodies on one of my "Good Mom Days."

No comments: