13 August 2012

Flexin' the gray matter this a.m.


I am thinking...that I need to wake the kids up! Kayla has art class today at 10! I guess consecutive late nights of the Olympics will make your children sleep past 7 a.m.

I am thankful for...coffee and soy creamer.

From the kitchen... Nothing. :) But prettiness. I love my kitchen.

I am wearing...black capris and a gray top. Of course. Black and gray. For when I inevitably spill coffee on myself.

I am creating...plans for Women's Ministry this week.

I am going...to be running a lot of errands this today.

I am reading...Nada.

I am hoping...to feel very accomplished by the end of the week.

I am hearing...construction trucks.

Around the house...silence. Kids are sleeping. Aaron left for work.

One of my favorite things...Silk soy creamer.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Drop off health appraisals for girls' new school, change my drivers' license address, update my voter registration, return library books, have a friend over for lunch, work, work on Engage stuff.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing: 

While their arguing makes me lose my mind a little, they do prove to me on a daily basis that they love one another...



No comments: