06 August 2012

Simply trying to knock the cobwebs of this thing on a Monday afternoon...


Outside my window... are trucks, trucks and more trucks. I live in a developing subdivision.

I am thinking...a really complainy thought right now. But I'm not going to voice it because I once heard a very impactful message from Bishop T.D. Jakes on not cursing your blessing.

I am thankful for...the wonderful church I serve in.

From the kitchen...a dishwasher that I need to empty.

I am wearing....jean capris and a black T-shirt.

I am creating...organization systems for my new life.

I am going...a little stir crazy.

I am reading...nothing now.

I am hoping...for big dreams to come to fruition.

I am hearing...the washer and dryer running. 

Around the house...Karis is taking a much needed nap and Kayla is reading.

One of my favorite things...my new Airwick plug in air fresheners. Vanilla Passion, I think they're called.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Work Tuesday & Friday, wait for the builder to come out and level the back of our lot so that when I that I can sit around and watch sprinkler and sod guys work their magic (this hurry up and wait stuff is making for a very boring summer for my children - but I told myself I wouldn't complain), persuade our warranty company to do the things I think need to be done over our 30 Day walk through, work in the nursery at church, BBQ w/ my Life Group...to name a few. 

Here is picture for thought I am sharing: 

This is a few years old...but I just can't stop loving fake 'staches...


No comments: