- · 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- · 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- · 1/2 cup sour cream
- · 1 teaspoon Spice Islands® Dill Weed
- · 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- · 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh broccoli florets
- · 1 cup finely chopped celery
- · 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- · Celery leaves
Remove crescent dough from packaging (do not unroll). Cut each tube into eight slices. Arrange in an 11-in. circle on an ungreased 14-in. pizza pan.
Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before carefully removing to a serving platter; cool completely.
In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, dill and garlic powder until smooth. Spread over wreath; top with broccoli, celery and red pepper. Form a bow garnish with celery leaves. Yield: 16 servings.