- 2 10 oz. cans chunk chicken, drained
- 2 8 oz. packages cream cheese softened
- 1 cup Ranch dressing
- 3/4 cup Hot sauce (such as Frank's Red Hot)
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 bunch celery, cleaned and cut into pieces
- 1 8 oz box Chicken in A Biscuit crackers
Heat chicken and hot sauce in a skillet over medium heat until heated through. Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing. Cook, stirring until well blended and warm. Add 1/4 of the shredded cheese, stir in. Transfer mixture to 9X13 casserole dish. Sprinkle remaining cheese over dip. Heat for 30 minutes in 350 degree oven. Serve with celery and crackers.